Monday, December 6, 2010

BLOGGERS, WE Must Learn to Stay Focused on Our Focus


It isn't always easy staying focused with creative minds like ours especially in a world filled with distractions, outside conversations in the backdrop of our lives.

Often, we must log off in order to be significantly successful once we do log in. Staying focused on our focused consist of so much more than simply planning, don't get me wrong plans are great and we must all have one that we consistently follow, develop as well as adhere to.

In addition, it is essential to have a back up plan so when Plan A isn't panning out, then instantly Plan B will automatically begin to come into play. We blog, we Tweet, we Facebook, we Chat, we Email, we Read Banners, daily, we are boom barred with Facebook Ad's, Google Ad's & trust me its all about business and branding, but for some us it is too much going on, which leaves us creative beings in a state of information overload. So many creative people can easily lose focus on the things that truly matter.

In the past, personally an entire day can pass without any goals met because I didn't stay focused on the main focus, blogging and assuring that all other household needs are met. As, we all know it is all about balance, which is something, we all are diligently working on I am sure because you are here interesting in becoming a better blogger, staying focused and making money on the Internet.

At the end of the day we all want to make money blogging through affiliate marketing, referral programs, and reseller programs that we all are associated with. At the end of a prosperous goal attaining day, we must make room for chillaxing (chilling & relaxing), relating to others offline as well as online on their issues too, and finally releasing the stress of the day in a hot tub of mineral water to restore you.

As a blogger, we must make time for others blogs, forums and not being a pushing sales person in forums because that is not proper forum etiquette, so relax but don't be too quite, but do make a little noise that gets you noticed. Of course after you have read your plan, executed it and blogged about blogging, you will feel some form of contentment, but by all means don't waste time online, I am speaking from experience, it is so time consuming to waste time on or offline.
Once you become depleted and still are a broke blogger, you will either quit or reevaluate your plan of action or create one.

Operating an online business requires a lot of discipline, which I am discovering both figuratively and literally. I must hold myself accountable not simply because I have clients look forward to all I teach them but I am depending on me and so is my future, and I think most reading feel the same way.

Scattered brain thoughts often results in scattered brain occurrences which is why I have decided to blog with a plan in mind. Working for yourself as a blogger, self published writer who simply writes notes within their facebook pages, it all takes time commitment and a plan, but the plan must be executed in order to be the success story they (other bloggers) blog about.

Truth be told, I am a writer and I always thought of it as a hobby until the last 12 years, I have been taking my craft of prose as a gift, hence respecting it and it's journey of rejects, approvals and worse self criticism, but honestly I have failed big time at writing thorough plans. With the ability to assist everybody with their online transition to branding, and leading them to marketing and making money online, I have had a bit of a struggle blogging for self. Strangely enough, I am imagining most or a fraction of writers feels this way.

Like most, I have a hard time starting and then strangely enough, I find myself in this never ending frenzies to not know when to simply stop. SMH! It is planned that I will treat myself along with my writing as a client, perhaps then I can become better at blogging, more consistent, and a wealthy effective blogger, who simply blogs.

We all need direction especially if we are planning on being significantly successful, so let's write and blog our way to the leaderships bank of residual contracts and monies that never cease. The thought of my fellow bloggers and writers actually making a name for themselves while remaining humble and living their lives on purpose becoming all of who they are, what a nice ending to our lives of blogging or in the case a great new beginning for all writers on every corner of the earth, I blog because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment